Monday 13 January 2014

College Application


To Whomever It May Concern,

My name inscribed on the Mars Rover.  I am the president of the Rock, Paper, and Scissors Association.  I have my own pyramid in Giza, igloo in Canada, and a city in Australia. Once, I ate 6 saltine crackers in under 60 seconds, without anything to drink. Ants dream of being stepped on by me.

Like Terry Fox, I ran across Canada, but I ran with no feet. I have a Nobel Prize, the Order of Canada, and nine followers on Tumblr. The Leaning Tower of Pisa stood perfectly straight until I kicked it. Chuck Norris fought me, and lost. My face is on the Canadian $500 bill. Unicorns believe that I’m real.

 Forget milk-moustaches, I have grown a full milk-beard. I have dived to the bottom of the Mariana’s Trench, conquered Mount Everest, and scaled the Empire State Building. I’m not saying that I am Spiderman, but we’ve never been seen at the same place at the same time. . I have seen Santa

Einstein learned everything from me. I am fluent in sarcasm, “burns,” and text lingo. Narnia is in my closet. The Beatles only crossed Abbey Road to say “Hi,” to me. I flashed a bright smile at Helen Keller and she wasn’t the same after…

Miley stopped being Hannah Montana when I stopped being friends with her, some believe her actions now are a cry for my attention. The Queen respects me, the Pentagon trusts me, and ghosts fear me. Gandhi came to me for inspiration and advice. I don’t drink and drive. 

And yet, as unbelievable as it seems, I’ve never gone to University.

No comments:

Post a Comment